In the era of Internet, Businesses today are constantly searching ways to simplifies their customer service and communication efforts, and one effective way to do this is through the use of Facebook messenger application. With over 2.7 billion monthly active Facebook users, Facebook has become a go-to platform for businesses to connect with their customers and provide support. No one can wait for your delay response on social media, everyone want instant reply on their queries. Before moving forward to how to configure automatic reply on business Facebook page that you have created for your business. You may use the Hashtag on your Facebook page to growth the visibility of your products or services to maximum number of users. We have already discussed on how to use Hashtag on Facebook like social media.
Why We need Auto Reply on Facebook Page
If user get the instant reply then it’s really helpful for them to connect with you. Here is the one powerful feature available to businesses on Facebook is the ability to set up automatic replies, also known as instant replies or automated responses on users queries or interaction. This feature allows businesses to send out pre-defined responses to frequent queries they receive from users via Facebook messages or websites. This can be a huge time-saver for businesses, it can ensure that customers receive a timely response to their questions or concerns. Here we are discussing how to configure auto reply on Business Facebook page to boost your business. There are so many options available on Facebook page response like you can set up instant reply, frequently asked questions auto reply on your Facebook page.
How to Configure Automatic Reply on Business Facebook page
Please follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Facebook account which is associated with your Business Facebook page.
2. Once you are logged in, click on your profile photo in the top right corner. From the dropdown menu, select “See all profiles” and choose the page you want to set up the instant reply for.
3. In the left menu, click on “Meta Business Suite” and then select “Inbox.”
4. In the top right corner of your inbox, you will see the option for “Automations.” Click on this.
5. You will be presented with various automation options, including Instant reply, Frequent asked questions, Custom keyword, away message, Identify unanswered messages etc. Choose the option that best fits your needs. Alternatively, you can create your own custom automation by clicking on “Create automation.”
6. Now turn on Instant reply to respond to the message then select a channel for the Instant reply where you want to use this automation.
7. Default auto reply message in shown in the right side. But you can type your custom message you want to use as an automatic reply.
9. Now just click on Save changes.
Now that you’ve setup automatic replies on your Facebook page, it’s important to think about what message you want to send. While it’s tempting to just throw together a quick message, it’s important to take the time to craft a thoughtful and helpful response. Here are a few ideas for the best instant replies message for your Facebook page:
Instant Reply Message Tips for your Business Facebook Page
1. Acknowledge the customer’s message and let them know that their message has been received. This simple step can go a long way in making customers feel heard and valued.
2. Provide a helpful response or solution to the customer’s question or concern. This could be a link to relevant information on your website, a list of frequently asked questions, or a suggestion for how to resolve the issue.
3. Offer a way for the customer to get in touch with you for further assistance. This could be through email, phone, or even a link to your business’s live chat feature.
4. Thank the customer for reaching out and let them know that you appreciate their business.
In addition to these general ideas, it’s also a good idea to customize your Facebook page instant replies based on the type of business you have and the type of query that you have received. For example, if your Facebook page related to academic institution, you might want to include information about your institution details like offer courses, address, fee structure, contact information etc. in your instant reply. If you’re a service-based business, you might want to include details about your availability or tell them to schedule an appointment.
Frequently asked questions auto reply on Facebook Messenger Android App
If you are an Android user and want to configure Auto Reply in your Business Facebook page messenger through your Android device then you are in right place. Here we are providing you some instructions to enable Auto Reply to your Business Facebook page using Facebook messenger application.
1. Log in messenger with your Facebook account
In the left top, click on your profile then tap on Switch account option as shown in the below figure.
Choose a Facebook page you want to setup Instant reply or frequently ask questions auto reply.
In the left top, click on icon then you will see Suggested Reply and Frequently asked questions option under the Business Tools, choose Frequently asked questions.
Now, you will need to toggle on the “Instant replies” option. When you do this, Facebook will suggest some possible common questions that you can use for your Facebook page. However, you can also add new questions and answers that are specific to your business.
Once you have set up the automatic replies feature on your Business Facebook page, your page will automatically suggest frequently asked questions to users who want to communicate with you. If a user selects one of these questions, they will receive an instant reply with the pre-defined answer that you have set. This allows you to provide quick and helpful responses to common inquiries, saving time and resources for your business.
With above steps, you have successfully configured automatic replies on your Business Facebook page to provide quick responses to users’ common inquiries. It’s important to note that automatic replies can only be sent to people who message you on your Facebook page. This helps to prevent spamming and ensures that your messages are targeted towards those who are genuinely seeking support. Facebook’s instant replies feature enables businesses to send automated responses to frequently asked questions that they receive through Facebook messages.
Still if you have any confusion about how to configure automatic reply on business Facebook page then please leave your comment below or you can send us email using the Contact us option at top right corner of this page.